ابزاری مفید برای نشان دادن گرافیکی مدیریت سرمایه و ریسک بر روی متاتریدر
Money Manager Graphic Tool shows Lot Size, Ratio, Risk and opens orders (Buy, Sell, Buy Stop, Buy Limit, Sell Stop, Sell Limit).
- Hit “B” key to open the Money Manager Graphic Tool, a Buy line with is SL and TP will appear at the mouse position.
- If you want to Sell hit “S“. You can change the letter if you want.
- If you want the Sell or Buy line to follow the price, just click “Follow price” button.
- If you don’t want a TP, it’s easy to make it disappear.
- You can move all the line, the money manager graphic tool will automatically update.
- You can change the risk or the lot size in the sandbox section.
- At the bottom, you can see your broker limits.
- If you reach one of these limits, the relevant line will turn red.
- You can move the dialog box on the screen, use the left-up rectangle, if you don’t want to move, double-click on it.
How to install:
- Load indicator as usual;
- Add Money_Manager_EA to your chart;
- Check to allow opening trades;
- Enable “AutoTrading”.
The steps 2,3,4 are needed to activate the button of the Money Manager Graphic Tool, the button allows you to open a trade with all the information you have selected.
extern string BuyLine="B"; //Key to Create a Buy Line extern string SellLine="S"; //Key to Create a Sell Line extern int Risk=2; //Your Percentage Risk extern double DefaultSL=30; //Default SL in Pips extern color ColorBuySell=clrGreen; //Color of the Buy or Sell line extern color ColorSL=clrRed; //Color of the SL line extern color ColorTP=clrDarkOrange; //Color of the TP line extern color ColorTextBox=clrWhite; //Color of text in the toolbox extern ENUM_LINE_STYLE LineStyle=STYLE_SOLID; //Style of Lines extern int Linewidth=2; //Choose the width of the line extern bool Account=true; //Choose Balance [true] or Equity [false] extern bool CreateTP=true; //Create a Take Profit line extern bool TransparancyBox=false; //The dialog box is transparent extern color BoxColor=clrBlack; //Background box color extern int MagicNumber=951357; //Magic Number
In the previous image, the “B” was hit and the mouse was at 0.61833. The button to Order doesn’t appear because the Money_Manager_EA.mq4 is not loaded.
The Money_Manager_EA.mq4 is loaded, but “AutoTrading” is not activated.
Yes, the button is here, but the smiley at top-right corner is not happy, you need to activate “Allow live trading” in the Money_Manager_EA options.
Now you can play. Move the TP, SL or Buy/Sell line. Use the ratio button to go faster. Change the Lot Size and see how much risk you will take. Change the Risk and see how much lot you can have.
Buy, Sell, Buy Limit, Sell Limit, Buy Stop, Sell Stop will be automatically chosen. If a TP or SL information goes red, you reach your broker SL/TP limit. If the Lot Size information goes red, you reach your broker Min or Max lot.
Choose to follow price, you will open a simple Buy or Sell, the buy line will automatically move with the price, and the TP and SL will follow too.
- Sometimes the price moves too fast, so the order will not be opened, an alert will pop up, you can click again on the order button if you want.
- I used it for more than a week without any worries. If you have any problems, please let me know.